Of course, it’s not just a week, it’s actually two weeks–but that means it’s double the fun. Once again, Bistro 185 is pleased to be part of Cleveland Restaurant Week, November 1-14, when our city’s local independent restaurants extend a special invitation to you to see what we have to offer. And the “3 for $30” menu is a part of it!
At Bistro 185, enjoying a three-course meal for $30 (excluding tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday means you get to choose from these delicious delights:
Salads and Starters
* Soup of the Day
* Chicken and Vegetable Pot Stickers
* Field Greens Salad
* Romaine Wedge Salad
* Coquilles St. Jacques
* House Tempura Vegetables
* Chicken Parmesan with Pasta Marinara
* Chicken Paprikash with Dumplings
* Asapragus and Ricotta Cheese Cannelloni with a Rose Bechamel Sauce
* ½ Slab St. Louis Ribs, House Fries, and Slaw
* Medallions of Beef Filet, Hollandaise Sauce, Mashers, and House Tempura Vegetables
* Slow-Roasted Lamb Shank with Mashers
* Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna with Sesame Peanut Noodles
* Sautéed Walleye with Herb Butter Sauce, Mashers, and House Tempura Vegetables
* Pan-Roasted Bay of Fundy Salmon with Pecan Butter, Sweet Mashers, and House Tempura Vegetables
* Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Ravioli with Marinara and Touch of Cream
* Spicy Mussels Provencal with Garlic Red Pepper Sauce over Pasta
* Choose from a selection of house-made desserts
So there you have it: salad or appetizer, entree and dessert for $30*. And while you enjoy delicious food prepared locally just for you, you support Northeast Ohio’s economy. How can you do better than that?
Whether you take the “3 for $30” option or try one of our other choices, we will send you home with a smile on your face!
*No sharing or substitutions; price does not include beverages